Friday, December 21, 2007

The Breast Cancer Site

One click daily will help needy women get free mammograms. It's a way to help out even when you are a little strapped for finances. For the month of December 2007 the sponser for The Breast Cancer Site will be matching each click. So one click makes two this month!

With all of the everyday hustle and bustle it is hard to remember to go to the site so I have set my home page as the site. The second I open a web page, there is the "Click Here to Give - It's Free" Button. If you would like to add The Breast Cancer Site as your home page and need help, just leave a comment. I will gladly help.

The link is www.thebreastcancersite.com and I have also added a link at the bottom of my page to make it easy to find.

The Breast Cancer Site

0 comments: