Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Gatherings

We all are celebrating some sort of holiday, be it Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, or what have you. When you celebrate a holiday it more often than not means you will be coming together with family and friends to celebrate together.

Yesterday I visited with my family for Christmas. It was wonderful. I spent time talking and enjoying my Grandma, I helped prepare some of the meal, and we enjoyed a different kind of gift exchange; we call "White Elephant".

I brought along some of Amy's yummy Cranberry Spread, which is now a tradition, and some of those adorable snowmen doughnuts from Skip to my Lou.

Although I often feel sad during the holidays, I always feel blessed to be able to spend time with family. Maybe deep down I feel I need to "De-clutter My Christmas".

I hope that what ever you are celebrating, you can do it with loved ones.

0 comments: