Monday, February 4, 2008

Where Tube?

I grew up with a television in the home. Not completely glued to the screen but "Little House on the Prairie" was one of my favorite shows, and I'm positive God created Saturday morning for Saturday morning cartoons. As much as I enjoyed television, I was most always found with a book in hand. Now I'm seeing televisions everywhere.

You can find a television and a shopping cart for a small fee, just for the convenience for your children. You can find a television in the checkout lines when you pay for your purchase at many stores. You can find televisions in the back seat of cars as you ride down the road or even preinstalled at the car lot.

My question is, has anyone seen a television at a gas station?

Let me tell you, I have. Do you think is it more so for convenience to keep up on the times while fueling or is it trying to get you to purchase just a little bit more gas because you are not paying attention to the pump?

1 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

I've never seen a tv at the gas station, but I'm not surprised! They do seem to be everywhere!